ESSA Supports Canadian Companies Shipping to the US
ESSA has a strategic location in Cheektowaga, NY. The location is just outside Buffalo towards the western border of New York State. A close proximity to the Canadian border gives our company the ability to service Canadian businesses. From this location, we service clients on both sides of the border.
You will find our friendly and experienced staff eager to assist you with all your transportation needs. ESSA is the top logistics company in USA and Canada. We provide the best logistic consulting services for clients across the globe.
Our Canadian Shipping Services
- Truckload Brokerage – ESSA Logistics provides a wide range of logistics service solutions for Canadian companies. Our staff of experienced certified transportation brokers. (CTB’s) are knowledgeable professions that will assist you in finding qualified carriers to transport your freight throughout the US. ESSA can provide you an address for shipping and receiving, warehousing, contract labor, an office (real or virtual) warehouse space leased or by the pallet and many other services specifically designed to help Canadians do business in the US market. ESSA’s trucking division operates 53’ x 102” air ride dry vans and 48 ft refrigerated vans.
- Less-than truckload – ESSA's vast membership has enable us the leverage large freight volumes from hundreds for companies to bring to you, the individual shipper, significant savings. Together we are able to provide members outstanding discounts, fak's with quality national and regional common carriers and significant reductions on assessorial charges including fuel surcharges.
- Intermodal Rail Solutions – ESSA Logistics is a multi-mode transportation provider. ESSA can provide your Door-to-Door Intermodal Service. ESSA has direct relationships with Class 1 railroads, and other Asset Based Providers that gives us the unique ability to piece multiple modes together and offer our customer many service options.
- International Ocean – ESSA and United Shippers can negotiate your inbound and outbound ocean container rates. Individual shippers can benefit by using the leverage that comes with moving tens of thousands of containers per year. We have contracts in place with numerous ocean carriers. All our programs are strictly voluntary, and you are never under any obligation to use ESSA/USA.
- Small package – ESSA can provide its members, national account pricing on international and domestic small package services. We are able to bring you significant savings through our partnership with United Shippers Solutions
- Supply Chain Optimization – ESSA provides risk-free review of current operations including transportation costs, packaging optimizations, internal operations review, and network optimization.
Contact ESSA Logistics Today
We provide leveraged transportation rates that power clients towards efficiency at discounted prices. Each warehousing and shipping task is handled with every precaution to maintain quality. We help businesses thrive by delivering goods to their destination fast and efficiently. Furthermore, every client receives a collective commitment from ESSA employees of consistent logistics performance. This will enable trusting business relationships to evolve and mature.
Contact Essa Today